The following documents are required:-
1. File cover with tag.
2. Registration fee Rs.500/- as bank draft payable at Dehradun issued from SBI on the name of
Registrar Uttarakhand Pharmacy Council Dehradun
3. Four recent Pass port size coloured photo one self attested at the front & three at the back
4. Four "specimen signatures" of yours on a blank paper.
5. Self addressed A4 size envelope with Rs.30/- worth in postal stamps.
6. Original affidavit on a Non Judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- (The language of the
judicial paper to be typed is available in this office) duly attested by notary.
7. Uttarakhand Domicile / Niwas /Avas certificate.
8. Ration card or Photo Pahichan Patra issued by Government of Uttarakhand
(self attested photocopy of either ).
9. Provisional certificate issued from the Institute showing passed Diploma/Degree in Pharmacy
examination (Original+ two photocopies).
10. Diploma/Degree in Pharmacy from the Institute or University last attended
( self attested photocopies).
11. Mark sheet of Diploma/Degree in pharmacy of all the years( self attested photocopies).
12. Practical training certificate of 500 hours. from P.C.I. recognized government hospitals.
For Diploma in pharmacy candidates only ( Original copy).
13. Metric and 12th pass mark sheet and certificate from the school last attended showing
date of birth and fathers name .
*Information on this page may change without prior notice.
±Please allow time for verification of submitted certificates.
±Candidates are required to fill up 'Form G' at the council's office.
The candidate will bring all the Original Documents to be shown to the Registrar on the day of receipt of application form by the registrar's office.